Creativity Works are commissioning 5 pieces of socially engaged public art with the theme of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing and inspired by 5 areas within Bath & North East Somerset (Twerton, Keynsham, Radstock, Midsomer Norton, Peasedown St John).
5 micro-commissions available:
- 4 x £850 (inclusive of 1 x artists fees and materials)
- 1 x £1450 (inclusive of 2 x artists fees and materials)
Plus mentoring and support from Creativity Works’ team as well as an invitation for each artist to take part in our co|Create International Residency.
We aim to create high quality artistic output, social interaction, debate and discussion and to bring a sense of playfulness and wonder to specific areas.
Any resulting pieces of art will be offered to the locality for further engagement and the process will be recorded and placed online as an inspirational legacy.
- Applications close: Monday 15thJune
- Successful commissions awarded: Monday 29thJune
- Commission delivery: September/October 2015
For more details and to apply please visit our website where you can download an application form www.creativityworks.org.uk or alternatively email email@example.com and we will send one to you.