Bath & North East Somerset Council wishes to appoint an experienced project manager for a public art project in Keynsham. The project is to commission one or more pieces of work as part of the Keynsham town centre regeneration scheme.
We are interested to hear from either individuals (who would work on a freelance contract) or from appropriate agencies or companies.
The work is for immediate start following appointment (April 2013) through to autumn 2014. The fee is £13,000.
Proven experience in the following areas is essential:
- Community consultation, engagement and relationship management
- Managing public art commissions
- Budget management
- Managing multi-agency partnerships
- Managing contracts with artists
- Preparing and writing applications for planning permission and advertising consent, and working with the local planning authority to progress these
To receive the project manager brief and further information please email: email@example.com
We will need a CV, relevant background information, and a supporting letter summarising your knowledge, experience and skills in relation to our requirements
The deadline for expressions of interest is: Monday 25 February, 10.00am
Interviews with shortlisted individuals or agencies/companies will take place in March