The DanceSeed Bursary Scheme is a new partnership initiative between Bath Dance and Theatre Bristol. DanceSeed Bursaries provide extra financial support to people living and engaging in the dance community of BaNES and Bristol to access training opportunities, in any step of their career.
What could this mean for you?
- You can access DanceSeed Bursaries up to the value of £200 over the course of 12 months
- This can be up to 75% of the overall cost of any course/class/workshop/travel, please note we may offer less then the full amount requested
- Enable you to be creatively fed, feeding into your personal and professional development
- Assist you to bring those new learnt skills back into your local area to provide a wider benefit to the dance community of BaNES/Bristol
What can DanceSeed Bursaries support?
- Subsidised travel to your chosen training event in BaNES, Bristol, UK, the world
- Support for the cost of training events such as conferences, one off courses, mentoring and masterclasses
There are three deadlines to this application: Friday 28th June 2013, 10th September 2013 and 31st January 2014. There is a limited amount of funds available so each application will be carefully considered.
How do apply/I get in touch?
To apply please complete the DanceSeed Bursary Application and send it back to the relevant geographical contact
BaNES based practitioners/artists:
Contact Lisa, Bath Dance Creative Producer (Mon-Thurs)
Bristol based practitioners/artists:
Contact Emma Jane, Associate Producer for Dance, Theatre Bristol (Tues&Thurs)