Following a brief interim arrangement, Creativity Works is seeking a Director to provide an artistic and strategic lead for the organisation. In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To manage Creativity Works’ strategy and policy development
- Overall responsibility for financial management and systems
- Overall responsibility for fundraising, including earned income generation, public service commissioning and the organisations new enterprise programme
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and developing the socially engaged ethos of Creativity Works, and in particular promoting the role of art and artists in delivering social, health and learning outcomes
- Overall responsibility for organisational management and working with and reporting to the Board of Trustees
- Overall responsibility for marketing and advocacy
For further information please email Creativity Works (firstname.lastname@example.org) leave your contact details, and our Chair of Trustees will get in touch.
To apply for the post
Please download and complete the Job Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form from our website (http://bit.ly/1855YFY) and email both to email@example.com by 12 noon on Thursday the 26th September 2013.
Interviews will be held in Radstock on Thursday 3rd October 2013.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
www.creativityworks.org.uk inspiring and empowering people through creativity to explore, develop and grow