New Imagery – Photographer’s Brief
Creativity Works (www.creativityworks.org.uk) require new imagery to refresh the look of their publicity material to be used on the company website, related sites, promotional literature (including posters, leaflets etc), social media and potentially in presentations at public events such as creative conferences or in print publications.
What is required?
- High quality imagery in RAW and jpeg files submitted on a DVD or via Dropbox.
- Copyright for all images will belong to Creativity Works.
- Written permissions. All images submitted to Creativity Works must have written permissions from those shown in the image for use as described above. These permissions must be obtained by the photographer using Creativity Works standard permissions document. All written permissions must be handed over to Creativity Works for their records.
The style of the images should be professional with a creative edge.
We are looking for images which will demonstrate the types of groups we run – creative arts, and how these activities can have a positive influence on the health and wellbeing of the participants. We utilise a non-hierarchical model of collaboration between artist and participant. We would specifically like images of:
- People being creative.
- Smiles, collaboration, support.
- Showing the impact that creativity can have on health and wellbeing.
- The different mediums of creativity in the various groups – written word, painting, mixed-media, arts & crafts…
For more of a feel for our work please visit: www.creativityworks.org.uk
Creativity Works groups and associated peer-led groups are likely to start winding down for the summer over the next couple of months. Therefore the best opportunity for taking new images would be within the next month or two (during June and July 2014).
We suggest that the best opportunities for photographing our work in action would be the following groups and dates (permission from the groups needs to be sought first by Creativity Works):
1) Thursday 12th June, 2.30 – 4,30pm
Kitchen Creations – A creative cookery course, suitable for people who are experiencing, or are in recovery from anxiety, depression and mental illness.
2) Friday 13th June, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Breathing Space – A peer led mixed crafts and arts project designed to help people who have found themselves feeling lonely or disconnected and are having problems with anxiety or depression. Weekly sessions bring people together to create art and learn new skills, drink tea, chat and make friends.
3) Tuesday 17th June, 12.30 – 4pm
Writing Space. A peer-led creative writing and poetry group for people with experience of writing who meet others to share ideas and for mutual support in the writing process.
4) Wednesday 18th June, 10am – 1pm.
Four Seasons Paining Course, with Tiny Monuments.
Organised by the Tiny Monuments Collective (supported by Creativity Works) to support wellbeing and positive mental health.
4) Thursday 19th June, 10 – 12pm:
My Time My Space
A mixed Arts & Crafts group run for mothers with low mood.
Our budget is minimal so we are hoping to find a photographer who will give us wonderful charity rates or who will use us to expand their portfolio.
For more information on any of the above please contact:
Rosie Dedman, Communications and Administration Coordinator, Creativity Works. 01761 438852 / email@example.com