Following the exciting news of continued Arts Council England NPO funding for 2015-18, Creativity Works plan to re-launch their co|Create Artists development programme as a series of regular events, training opportunities and debate in Socially Engaged Art, with a national ambition. To head up this revitalised phase of their work, they are looking for a co|Create Programme Manager with organisational and creative leadership skills and experience of supporting the work of artists.
In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To plan and deliver a comprehensive programme of artist’s training and support in socially engaged arts practice
- To produce and promote events, seminars and debates with artists, academics and other professionals
- To monitor, evaluate and disseminate the work of the co|Create programme
- To create a comprehensive set of resources and toolkits for artists and participants
- To enhance Creativity Works’ profile and reputation as a leader in the field of socially engaged arts practice regionally, nationally, and internationally
For further information please email our Director Oliver Jones (email@example.com) and he will get back to you within a few days.
To apply for the post
Please go here to download the Job Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Deadline: 12 noon on the 18th August.
Interviews will be held in Radstock during the week of the 1st of September.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.