Bath & North East Somerset Council appointed RMG:Clarity to carry out a large scale Resident Survey in 2012. The survey generated 850 responses representing views from across Bath & North East Somerset. The purpose of this survey was to provide an insight into the local community and to capture resident’s views on their local area and council services.
We asked 3 questions in the last Voicebox survey, VB21:
- Special events in 2012 – Aware of / attend / enjoy
- Bunting & flags etc – Aware of / enjoy / would like more of
- Events information – Sources / media used
The results and analysis are here: Voicebox 21 – Local Events the Olympics – April2013
The Council has taken on board the key outcomes which are:
- A significant proportion of people were not aware of various events
- Surprisingly low use of social media to find out event info
- Positive response to ‘dressing the city’ and seeing bunting, flags etc.