TEMPORARY FESTIVAL ASSISTANTS
Bath Festivals is seeking temporary full time help to cover a range of tasks in its busy festival office.
We are looking for one or two people to work either full time or part time, for 4 weeks starting from Wednesday 10 October.
The work will involve a range of administrative tasks to support the production and marketing of our three festivals: the Independent Bath Literature Festival, the Telegraph Bath Festival of Children’s Literature, and the Bath International Music Festival. We also need support for our youth music programme, Make Music Happen. As well as general administrative support, the tasks will include:
- Co-ordination of the Music Festival Party in the City programme, and Voices in the City for the Literature Festival
- Collating information for the Independent Bath Literature Festival brochure, and proof checking
- Hotel bookings for the Music Festival
- Compiling press cuttings book for Kids LitFest
- Social media campaign for Literature Festival (alongside Senior Marketing Officer)
- Managing updates to website
- Initial arrangements for the launch event for the Literature Festival
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in re-brand work for Bath Festivals
- Support for the Learning & Participation Manager in the delivery of Make Music Happen, including the final showcase event
The posts will be paid pro rata to a full time equivalent salary of £14,000 per annum.
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please send a c.v. with a covering letter to Belinda Kidd, Chief Executive of Bath Festivals, by Monday 1st October – or sooner if possible – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are planning to appoint a Festival assistant on a one year fixed -term contract later in the autumn which the temporary person appointed for this contract will be welcome to apply for.