Membership of the Cultural Forum is open to any organisation or individual provided they agree to support the basic aims and actions in the Manifesto and meet the following criteria:
- support and/or deliver a cultural programme of activities
- have a record of relevant professional or cultural activity
- are willing to engage in mutual marketing and promotional activity
- agree to attend Cultural Forum meetings regularly and for organisations have a named representative, plus a deputy.
- Each Member Organisation is entitled to one vote on collective decisions.
Membership fees for 14-15 remain unchanged – they are
- £50 for professional organisations
- £25 for organisations with no paid administrative staff
- £10 for individuals
However as we are now no longer funded by B&NES council, we will have to make modest charges for individual events to cover costs.
Membership runs from 1 April 2014 until 31 March 2015.
Membership Forms to be downloaded as Word docs
Induction-for-new-members2 (includes how to update your entry and enter information on this website)
Information-about-your-organisation-and-activities (please complete this for our records)